**Limited Complimentary Offer for AFTS 2020**
We are happy to announce a partnership with global banking, open innovation, and digital transformation technology provider FinConecta for this year’s virtual summit! With worldwide coverage, FinConecta’s 4wrd platform connects financial institutions with digital solutions to facilitate various use cases (such as digital banking and banking-as-a-service), create new business opportunities, and accelerate the time to market for new products and services in order to better meet client’s needs.
About the offer: Up to three senior level banking and finance executives who register for #AFTS2020 will receive complimentary access to FinConecta’s proprietary Digital Transformation Readiness Assessment (DTRA), a detailed DTRA report, and a personalized 1×1 consultation – a $5,000 value – for free!
Trusted by financial institutions in over 60 countries, FinConecta’s DTRA tool assesses your organization’s current readiness for digital transformation, a crucial factor to remain successful and relevant as governments’ expedite their own digital transformation agendas.
Register for the 5th Africa Fintech Summit this November to secure one of three complimentary and personalized assessments. Use the affiliate link below to ensure we’re receiving your information for the DTRA. Thanks!
BENEFITS OF THE ASSESSMENT
Companies that invest in digital transformation are 26% more profitable than their industry peers, have higher customer retention, and have increased productivity. As a first step to designing a successful digital transformation strategy, the DTRA provides a deep understanding of current challenges and opportunities. Executives who complete the DTRA have the opportunity to:
- Validate the strategy for digital transformation
- Take into account opportunities and challenges, while setting objectives for long, medium, and short terms
- Follow up and measure the progress made during the implementation of the strategy
About the Process
- Online self assessment – complete at your own pace!
- 119 statements along 5 domains
- Results and analysis are delivered in a personalized report and over a 1×1 consultation
Requirements to Qualify
- Must register for #AFTS2020 held virtually this year on November 9, 10, and 12
- Must be with a financial institution that processes a regular volume of transactions such as local, regional, or multinational banks, and microfinance institutions.
- C-level or other senior level designee must complete the assessment
- Only 1 free DTRA per organization
- To qualify for the complimentary report, the DTRA must be completed no later than October 20, 2020
Registration & Next Steps
- REGISTER FOR AFTS AND THE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION ASSESSMENT
- Three qualified and paying registrants to #AFTS2020 will receive a link to the DTRA assessment, the DTRA assessment debrief session, and the subsequent written report, free of charge.
- Send an email with proof of registration to [email protected], cc: [email protected]
- NOTE: If you registered for AFTS before you received this announcement and would like to complete the DTRA, please contact us immediately at [email protected]
- IF CONFIRMED AS QUALIFIED, COMPLETE THE DTRA BY NO LATER THAN NOVEMBER 8
- The DTRA will take approx. 2 hours to complete. You can save your progress over multiple sessions.
- SCHEDULE TIME WITH FINCONECTA FOR YOUR 1×1 CONSULTATION
- Once you’ve submitted your responses to the DTRA, FinConecta will contact you directly with instructions on how to receive the report and for scheduling your 1×1 consultation