The Africa Fintech Summit is committed to delivering a safe event. AFTS will follow the event industry’s All Secure standard for health and safety.
The following protocol will be enforced.
Protect and Detect
- Pre-registration temperature screening
- Proof of Vaccination (booster not required) to venue entry
- Facemasks encouraged and provided
- Touchless, QR Code registration
- Avoid direct contact with other attendees (i.e., refrain from handshakes)
- Crowd density will be measured and controlled
- A safe distance of 2 meters (~6 feet) is encouraged
Cleaning & Hygiene
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the venue
- Microphones and points of common contact will be cleaned consistently
- The Whova event app will be used for real-time communication and contact tracing if needed
- AFTS Organizers will regularly send updates on local and global health protocols
- All attendees have the opportunity to attend AFTS virtually without missing out on networking opportunities through the Whova platform