Come and be inspired by the biggest movers, shakers, and thinkers in Africa fintech.
No longer restricted by physical boundaries, we?re excited to present our 5th pan-African fintech summit virtually this year to a global audience spanning 6 continents and 50+ countries. Our 500 attendees can expect the same high-quality content that drove the success of our past four summits, in addition to technology-powered solutions for more tailored engagement, networking, and knowledge sharing.
Held in 5 hour segments on November 9, 10, and 12, #AFTS2020 features three days of themed-driven content, explored by 60 insightful speakers, the covers trends we uncovered during the preparation of Africa Fintech: State of the Industry 2020, a 63-page report solely dedicated to Africa?s fintech stakeholders. To complement this thought-provoking content, attendees can also benefit from the following opportunities:
- 1?1 and group networking in-app or offline ? you can choose who you meet or have AI make recommendations for you!
- Gamification-powered leaderboards and engagement
- Pre-recorded or LIVE videos presented by startup exhibitors and sponsors ? you can also meet with exhibiting partners directly within the app to learn more about their services, products, and any promo opportunities
- Discussion forums and chats that allow attendees to participate and follow multiple sessions and topics simultaneously so that there?s never a dull moment
- Awards for best demo, most engaged attendees, best pitch, and more!
The event themes, agenda and panel sessions, and exhibitors can be found in the widget below or by visiting the virtual event hub here. Be sure to check back regularly as we add new content, exhibitors, and speakers to the line up!