Why Attend AFTS 2020?
Since 2018, Africa Fintech Summit has been the go-to global platform for learning from, and engaging, the fintechs, investors, regulators, and banking execs driving the sector’s growth. Over the past four summits, our platform has supported over US$30M in capital raise efforts for Africa’s fintech founders.
As a Summit attendee, you have the opportunity to:
- Meet with prospective investors, partners, regulators, and clients
- Meet individuals to support you on your market or product launch
- Explore how fintech solutions can generate additional revenue streams for your business
- Learn best practices from the industry’s operators
- Explore the latest innovations being presented by early-and late-stage startups
- Discover the trends and challenges impacting the growth of fintech
- Improve your understanding of what makes fintech Africa’s most attractive investment destination
- Participate in networking opportunities that improve your knowledge and access to critical sector stakeholders
More than just panel discussions, AFTS 2020 will be hosted on a comprehensive virtual event platform that aims to maximize engagement. In addition to 12+ panel discussions, activities include:
- AI-powered or selective networking sessions
- Interactive workshops on investor-readiness, data monetization, and crypto
- Gamification-powered leaderboards
- Startup expo with pre-recorded demos – you can “stop by” booths and chat with entrepreneurs directly
- Discussion forums organized by trending topics
- Pitch competition where the winner will go on to compete for US$1M!
Monday, November 9
President & CEO,
Trade & Development Bank (TDB)
Tuesday, November 10
Minister of Digital Economy & Digital Transformation of Togo
Thursday, November 12
CEO, Chairman, Co-Founder Square Inc
Registration is now closed!
We’d like to thank everyone for a successful event in 2020. We look forward to seeing everyone again (hopefully, in person) in 2021!
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up-to-date with recent fintech happenings, job openings, and information on upcoming events and content relevant to Africa’s fintech community.