Boasting the largest community of fintech stakeholders, Africa Fintech Summit has supported $30M in capital raise efforts, partnership outreach, job creation, regulatory guidance, and go-to-market launches.
Engage Africa's fintech community and register below!
Held on November 9, 10, and 12, Africa Fintech Summit 2020 features:
- three days of theme-driven content, exploring trending sector topics like pan-African interoperability, decentralized finance, fintech-enabled business models, COVID19, and investment challenges and opportunities
- 60+ speakers, including:
- Jack Dorsey, CEO and Co-Founder of Square Inc and Twitter
- Admassu Tadesse, CEO of Trade & Development Bank
- Dare Okoudjou, Founder & CEO of MFS Africa
- Eran Feinstein, CEO of DPO Group
- Olugbenga Agboola, CEO of Flutterwave
- Networking sessions
- Interactive workshops covering topics like impact investment validation, data monetization, and more
- Gamification-powered leaderboards & discussion forums
- Startup demos and awards
- Regional final for Pegasus Tech Ventures’ global pitch competition
Come and be inspired by the biggest movers, shakers, and thinkers in Africa fintech.
Since 2018, AFTS events have hosted more than 1,500 attendees, representing all major stakeholder segments, spanning 50+ countries and 6 continents.
Interested in exhibiting or sponsoring #AFTS2020?
Sponsoring #AFTS2020 is a cost-effective tactic for heightening brand perception and recognition among a targeted group of stakeholders.
As a sponsor, you’ll have access to promote your brand to a curated audience, participate in tailored networking sessions, and monitor your progress via an ROI dashboard.