African fintechs raised $US900M in 2019! Don't miss out on opportunities in Africa's largest tech sector.
Featuring Keynote Speakers
Monday, November 9
President & CEO,
Trade & Development Bank (TDB)
Tuesday, November 10
Minister of Digital Economy & Digital Transformation of Togo
Thursday, November 12
CEO, Chairman, Co-Founder Square Inc
Engage Africa's fintech community and register below!
- three days of theme-driven content, exploring trending sector topics like:
- decentralized finance, crypto, and blockchain
- pan-African interoperability
- transitions towards a cashless economy
- healthtech and fintech post- COVID19
- investment and growth strategies
- 60+ speakers including leading executives from Citigroup, MFS Africa, Cellulant, Flutterwave, Amole, DHL, Hello Tractor, and more!
- Networking sessions
- Gamification-powered leaderboards & discussion forums
- Startup demos and awards
- Regional final for Pegasus Tech Ventures’ global pitch competition
Come and be inspired by the biggest movers, shakers, and thinkers in Africa fintech.
Since 2018, AFTS events have hosted more than 1,500 attendees, representing all major stakeholder segments, spanning 50+ countries and 6 continents.
Interested in exhibiting or sponsoring #AFTS2020?
Sponsoring #AFTS2020 is a cost-effective tactic for heightening brand perception and recognition among a targeted group of stakeholders.
As a sponsor, you’ll have access to promote your brand to a curated audience, participate in tailored networking sessions, and monitor your progress via an ROI dashboard.