Beginning in 2018, Africa Fintech Summit is the first bi-annual event to be held exclusively in the USA and Africa and that has been solely dedicated to fintech on the continent. This unique position has attracted a wide and diverse group of stakeholders, representing more than 50 countries from across 6 continents, to our events. As a result, we boast the largest curated network of Africa-focused fintech innovators, investors, partners, and policymakers.
AFTS, AFTS summit partners, and our shared community of stakeholders have collectively supported:
- Over $30 million in capital raise efforts for African startups
- Market entry initiatives for multinational corporations
- Launch of strategic partnerships and new businesses
- Brand building
- Policy guideline creation related to fintech services
- Local tech and startup ecosystem development
- Job creation
- Local businesses where AFTS summits are held
- Knowledge sharing for African banking/fintech operators and regulators
We believe collaboration is the driving force in ecosystem growth and are eager to partner with entities who believe the same. If you are interested in supporting the summit’s mission or have ideas for value-creation, we would love to hear from you.